Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kid's Playcloset - Dollhouse, Firestation, Mirrors

Hi Friends!
 
Last week I told you about
 
this Children's Playcloset I was working on
 
and I shared  The Tree Growth Charts.
 
Today I'll show you the other pieces in the room.
 
 
 
 

I built shallow "shadow-box" style dollhouses
 
that will mount onto the wall. 
 
They are only 4" deep.
 
There is also a Fun Firestation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It!
 
I really like these fun mirrors
 
that I built around $5 dorm mirrors.
 
They add a lot of whimsy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Along with these
 
there is a large pegboard
 
and chalkboard/corkboard combined.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are several other pieces of flat wall art
 
that will be throughout the room...
 
clouds, stars, flowers, birds.
 
 
 
 
Here is my paint palette board
 
along with fabric samples.
 
 
 
 
Pin It!
 
 
Fun and Whimsical.
 
Bright and Cheery.
 
It should make a great play space.
 
I hope this gives you some ideas for kid's rooms.
 
Have a great day!
 
Deb
 
Lining to:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


3 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Deb - Those will make the most precious child's room. They are all so bright and cheerful. Lucky child. Beautiful work.

Judy

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

HOw fun! My kids would LOVE to play at your house.

Roeshel said...

So fun and happy! Your talent is such an inspiration. Great projects!