Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sticks and Glitter Christmas Home Tour

I'm so excited to share some photos
of the Christmas Home
that I toured
this week!

Ann Etienne
is the owner of
and
does she have a way with glitter and sticks.

Come tour with me!

We'll take a walk through her shop...


and her home...

Welcome.








Here are the twinkly trees in the entry.











and for your dining pleasure...
















Now we make our way
into the sunroom library




















Now into the kitchen...














So much Christmas loveliness!

Even the backyard makes you smile.











If you aren't inspired enough already
here are some more
goodies in her shop.















Ann was so kind to let me photograph my fun day.

So my "point and shoot"
really got a workout
and I went home
and started dreaming
about
Christmas Decorations.

I'm glad you could tour with me!
Deb



Link Parties:




23 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful shop! Thanks for sharing... now I have ideas dancing in my head.
Cheers, Gee

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

All of it is just lovely! I love to take a holiday tour. So many great ideas to think about. Thanks!

The Checkered Apple said...

Thanks for sharing the tour Deb!

Susan said...

Enjoyed your photos of the tour - thank you!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Now I am really in the mood for Chirstmas! Lots of inspiration... and glitter!!! Thanks for taking us along!

Deb Hrabik said...

You are so welcome! It really does fuel my creative energy to put glitter on sticks and paper!

Heaven's Walk said...

Absolutely beautiful!! What a inspiring Christmasy post! :)

xoxo laurie

Jessica said...

Really enjoyed your photos! What a beautiful shop!

TheMoonAndMe said...

Do you think she would like to adopt an adult child? :) I'd love to live there...or hang out all the time anyway. :) Beautiful!
Kelly

Brooke said...

Wow! Totally beautiful! I love all the white and silver! So pretty!


=)


Brooke

My Shabby Chic Home said...

Nice photo tour! great ideas for Chistmas!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Wow it is just gorgeous!!! You have me ready for christmas :)
XO
Kristin

Anonymous said...

There is, indeed, a lot of shimmer and glimmer here. I like the simple touches that are added in, too. Those I could do!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for the lovely tour!! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Donna Wilkes said...

I had to hold my mouth closed as I browsed through these lovely photos. There are not enough "WOW's" to describe this house tour. Thank you for sharing.

Heirloom treasures said...

I am really into Christmas decorating at the moment so had to come and have a peak. Great Inspiration.Love all the white and silver. :)

Beth said...

Her decor is beautiful! I just love decorating with whites and silver. Thanks for sharing - it's stunning!

Gina said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful tour! Lots of inspiration for sure!

Karen said...

Wow so many beautiful ideas, thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Lots of inspiration here! What a lovely day :)

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
Come {link} party with the Wildly Original Crowd.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great photo's! The Christmas decor was just gorgeous, thanks for sharing! Hugs, Penny

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

What a beautiful sparkly tour!