Monday, July 2, 2012

A New Way to Hang

Good Day
to all of my blog loving friends!

I have a new gadget
for your art supplies.




It's a binder ring.
You'll find it in Office Supplies.

I was trying to think of a new way
to hang a wooden name sign.
Something different.
Something with a little personality.
So I went for the Ring Bling.


You could use this hanging design
with a canvas panel
or wood.
You could use grommets in the canvas panel
and run the ring through.

My sign here was 3/4" wood
so I had to drill a sizeable hole
to get the ring through.
(about 1/4" drill bit)
The ring is about 1 5/8" diameter.







It's fun to change it up
and
add a twist.
This bright and happy name sign
gets a little bit of jewelry
to welcome her guests
at the front door.






A simple metal ring
dresses her up.



Glad you could visit today!
I enjoy sharing new ideas with you all,
Deb


Linking to:        Monday:    DIY Showoff
                                          Sumos Sweet Stuff
                                          I should be Mopping the Floor
                                          Craftomaniac
                                          Between Naps on the Porch

5 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Deb,

I need to file this under #whydidntIthinkofthat :) Thanks for the awesome idea.

Happy Fourth to You!

blessings,
karianne

Deb Hrabik said...

Happy 4th Karianne!
Thanks for leaving your comment.
Happy to share,
Deb

Stacey@Rendition Road said...

You just NEVER fail to knock it out of the park! I love the way you changed it up with the ring, it adds a little somthin'-somethin' to an already awesome sign. I've nominated you for the Leibster award! You can go check out the details on my blog. Congratulations!

Deb Hrabik said...

Hi StaceyAnne,
Fun to hear that!
Thanks so much,
Deb

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I showed off my first project using your dip and drag technique today!